Anyone who has ever shopped for a blender has heard of the Vitamix. They are pricey but they simply can’t be beat when it comes to quality and versatility. Not only does it blend, but it chops, makes ice cream, and even mills grains.
A Vitamix is more than a blender. It’s actually a way of life. If this isn’t enough to convince you to purchase one, here are more reason so you can understand the “Why Buy A Vitamix” question.
1. You can get off the processed food band wagon and easily prepare fresh and healthy foods. This machine is so easy to use. The parts switch in and out and it cleans up easily. All you have to do is dump the fresh ingredients in and let the machine do the work for you.
2. You can blend whole fruits and get the most out of them. Simply clean the fruit, chop it into large pieces, and let the machine do all the work. Add a little bit of yogurt and some water and you have a fabulous fruit smoothy.
3. This is an American made product and the company stands behind with a seven year warranty. Complete the registration process after purchase and if there is a problem, they will work with you until you are satisfied. They can do this because they make a very reliable machine that simply doesn’t break down.
4. You can use it to make a fantastic frappuccino at home. Select the setting for that fabulous crushed ice and drop in your ice cubes. You’ll have to brew the espresso separately.
5. You can grind your own flour from wheat berries, brown rice, or even garbanzo beans. Fresh flour adds a fabulous taste to baked goods and home-made dishes. Who knew it could be so easy?
6. Love soup but hate the clean up and the time involved? You can have a steaming bowl of soup in under 15 minutes. You shouldn’t be asking why buy a Vitamix. You should be wondering why you have waited so long!
7. A Vitamix doesn’t take up much room in your kitchen. In fact, once you have this work horse, you can clear out the shelves and throw some of your old appliances away. It does so many different things that you won’t need anything else in your kitchen except a plate and some utensils.
8. It’s exceptionally easy to operate. If you do have problems, the manual is very easy to understand. They even add a recipe book to get you started. Try a few of their recipes to start and then branch out to make up your own special concoctions.
Why buy a Vitamix? It is made using durable stainless steel blades that stay sharp for years. The sturdy base won’t jump around on you and the lid fits on securely to keep you safe while you cook. This machine doesn’t come cheap but it will last you for years.